North Carolina is one of 17 control states and a member of the National Alcohol Beverage Control Association. As an agency under the Department of Public Safety, it is our overall objective to provide uniform control over the sale, purchase, transportation, manufacture, consumption and possession of alcoholic beverages in the state.
- Early Sunday Sales Information
- 2019 Annual Alcohol Permit Renewal and Registration
- Adopted Permanent Rule for Define Sports & Entertainment Venues
- Adopted Permanent Rule for Destroy Distressed Liquor Amendments
- Adopted Permanent Rule for Nonprofit Raffle-Auction Sales
- Adopted Permanent Rule for Spirituous Liquor Special Events Permit
- More Announcements...