Frequently Asked Questions

Does a NC Wholesaler actually have to take possession of the beer and wine products?

Yes, GS 18B-1113 and GS 18B-1114 require that the products must come to rest at the licensed premises of the NC wholesaler before being sold to a retailer. That means that the product must be off-loaded from delivery vehicles prior to being delivered to the retailer.

© Copyright 2016 | North Carolina Alcoholic Beverage Control Commission | All rights reserved