Frequently Asked Questions

Do I need to obtain label approval for growlers?

Product approval is always required; the state as well as ATF require label approval if the growler is prefilled. If the container is filled upon request, neither the state nor ATF require label approval.

© Copyright 2016 | North Carolina Alcoholic Beverage Control Commission | All rights reserved