Frequently Asked Questions

What do I need to do when someone purchases the brands and assets of my current wholesaler? Can I select a new wholesaler?

You must submit new Distribution Agreement Filing forms for the new wholesaler (the purchaser) along with a letter indicating what has transpired. The fact that a new owner has purchased the brands and assets of an existing wholesaler is not grounds for refusing to do business with the new owners.

© Copyright 2016 | North Carolina Alcoholic Beverage Control Commission | All rights reserved