Frequently Asked Questions

What is a permit and who issues it? What is a license and who issues it?

The ABC Commission issues permits for all alcoholic beverages in North Carolina. A license is issued by the county/city/town in which a business is located, after your receive the ABC permit.

© Copyright 2016 | North Carolina Alcoholic Beverage Control Commission | All rights reserved