Frequently Asked Questions

What if I don’t own the business location or don’t have a lease or rental agreement, but a friendly agreement with the owner?

All applicants must include a copy of a deed, lease or rental agreement showing the applicant, whether you are an individual, corporation, or LLC, etc., is in lawful ownership or possession of the premises. This document must include the address of the location or a property description and the date the deed, lease or rental agreement commenced.

© Copyright 2016 | North Carolina Alcoholic Beverage Control Commission | All rights reserved