Frequently Asked Questions

Can out-of-state corporations hold permits in North Carolina?

Yes. However, a Certificate of Authority must be issued by the North Carolina Secretary of State’s Office along with an application by a North Carolina resident acting as the on-site manager for the location or a North Carolina resident authorized by power of attorney.

© Copyright 2016 | North Carolina Alcoholic Beverage Control Commission | All rights reserved