Frequently Asked Questions

Does a food business, a retail business or an eating establishment holding an ABC permit have to meet a food sales percentage?

Yes, if the businesses are located in Urban Redevelopment Areas. These businesses shall not have alcoholic beverage sales in excess of fifty percent (50%) of the business’s total annual sales.

© Copyright 2016 | North Carolina Alcoholic Beverage Control Commission | All rights reserved