Designated Officials for Local Government Opinion

The Alcoholic Beverage Control Commission shall give notice of a permit application to the governing body of a city or county prior to issuing a retail ABC permit. Designated Officials are expected to process this form within a reasonable period of time.

Select the county and click View to find the Designated Officials for the city / county
To change designee

County Commissioners (for county-level) or City/Town Council or Mayor (for cities and towns) may change the designee by filing a resolution with the NC ABC Commission.

© Copyright 2016 | North Carolina Alcoholic Beverage Control Commission | All rights reserved