Instructions for Requesting Renewal Extension or Refund

Monday, July 13, 2020


‚ÄčIf you are an ABC permit holder who has been prohibited from opening your bar due to Executive Order 141, and you would like to delay your permit renewal payment or request a refund for your renewal payment, you must send an email to with your name, business name, permit number, phone number, and email address. Please specify whether you are asking for a payment delay or for a refund of a permit payment already submitted.


Please keep in mind this option is only for businesses that are prohibited from opening due to Executive Order 141, "Easing Restrictions on Travel, Business Operations and Mass Gatherings : Phase 2". If you have any questions about the process, please include them in your email. If you would like to refer to the legislation which allows this, please see: