Legal Announcement

Social District Registration

Friday, October 15, 2021

Pursuant to NC General Statute §18B-904.1, social districts established by a county or a city must be registered with the North Carolina Alcoholic Beverage Control Commission. To register a social district, please fill out the form found here.

The completed form can be emailed to or mailed to the following address:


NC ABC Commission

ATTN: Social District Registration

400 East Tryon Road

4307 Mail Service Center

Raleigh, NC 27699-4307


If you have questions about this process or the form, please reach out to