North Carolina is one of 17 control states and a member of the National Alcohol Beverage Control Association. As an agency under the Department of Public Safety, it is our overall objective to provide uniform control over the sale, purchase, transportation, manufacture, consumption and possession of alcoholic beverages in the state.
- Proposed Temporary Rules for Growler Amendments
- Early Sunday Sales Information
- Executive Order No. 20, Declaration of a State of Emergency, 9-7-2017
- Proposed Permanent Rules for Distillery Premises Sales
- Proposed Permanent Rules for Antique Spirituous Liquors Sales
- Renewals and Registrations
- More Announcements...