North Carolina is one of 17 control states and a member of the National Alcohol Beverage Control Association. As an agency under the Department of Public Safety, it is our overall objective to provide uniform control over the sale, purchase, transportation, manufacture, consumption and possession of alcoholic beverages in the state.
- Adopted Permanent Rules for Distillery Sales on Premises
- Adopted Permanent Rules for Antique Spirituous Liquor Sales
- Proposed Permanent Rules for Off-Site Storage
- Adopted Temporary Rules for Growler Amendments
- Early Sunday Sales Information
- Renewals and Registrations
- More Announcements...