North Carolina is one of 17 control states and a member of the National Alcohol Beverage Control Association. As an agency under the Department of Public Safety, it is our overall objective to provide uniform control over the sale, purchase, transportation, manufacture, consumption and possession of alcoholic beverages in the state.
- Application for Permits Readoption Permanent Rules - 15A .0104, 15B .0102, .0103, .0113, .1104
- Prohibited Statements in Advertising and on Labels - 14B NCAC .1003
- Applications for Permit Readoption Fiscal Note - 15A .0104, 15B .0102, .0103, .0113, .1104
- Adopted Temporary Rules for Auction Sales of Certain Alcoholic Beverages
- Distillery Sales on Premises Permanent Rules Effective
- Antique Spirituous Liquor Sales Permanent Rules Effective
- More Announcements...