North Carolina is one of 17 control states and a member of the National Alcohol Beverage Control Association. As an agency under the Department of Public Safety, it is our overall objective to provide uniform control over the sale, purchase, transportation, manufacture, consumption and possession of alcoholic beverages in the state.
- (ON-LINE) Alcohol Seller Training for Applicants
- ABC Commission Launches Underage Drinking Prevention Website
- Fingerprint Cards Mandatory Starting December 1st, 2013
- Underage Drinking Prevention Focus Group Sessions-Sept and Oct 2013
- Governor's Collegiate Wellness Task Force
- Underage Drinking Prevention Focus Group Sessions
- More Announcements...