North Carolina is one of 17 control states and a member of the National Alcohol Beverage Control Association. As an agency under the Department of Public Safety, it is our overall objective to provide uniform control over the sale, purchase, transportation, manufacture, consumption and possession of alcoholic beverages in the state.
- Renewal and Registration Fee-2015
- Public Comment Period - January 7, 2015 - March 8, 2015
- (ON-LINE) Alcohol Seller Training for Applicants
- Unregistered Beer/Wine Retail Permits
- ABC Commission Launches Underage Drinking Prevention Website
- Charlotte Office Permit Issuance Temporarily Suspended
- More Announcements...