North Carolina is one of 17 control states and a member of the National Alcohol Beverage Control Association. As an agency under the Department of Public Safety, it is our overall objective to provide uniform control over the sale, purchase, transportation, manufacture, consumption and possession of alcoholic beverages in the state.
- Proposed Permanent Homebrew Rules - 14B NCAC 15A .2301 - .2307
- Application for Permits Readopted Rules Effective - 15A .0104, 15B .0102, .0103, .0113, .1104
- Prohibited Statements in Advertising and on Labels Readopted Rule Effective - 15B .1003
- Proposed Permanent Rules for Auction Sales
- Adopted Permanent Rules for Growler Amendments
- Unregistered Beer/Wine Retail Permits
- More Announcements...