North Carolina is one of 17 control states and a member of the National Alcohol Beverage Control Association. As an agency under the Department of Public Safety, it is our overall objective to provide uniform control over the sale, purchase, transportation, manufacture, consumption and possession of alcoholic beverages in the state.
- Adopted Permanent Rules for Homebrew - 14B NCAC 15A .2301 - .2307
- Proposed Permanent Rule for Reissue Nonprofit Special Permits - 14B NCAC 15B .0114
- Early Sunday Sales Information
- Proposed Permanent Rule for Permittee Sampling Limitation Rule - 14 NCAC 15B .0209
- Proposed Permanent Rule for Nonprofit Raffle/Auction Alcohol Sales - 14B NCAC 15A .2206
- Proposed Permanent Rules for Destroy Distressed Liquor Amendments - 15A .1603, .1604, .1701
- More Announcements...