North Carolina is one of 17 control states and a member of the National Alcohol Beverage Control Association. As an agency under the Department of Public Safety, it is our overall objective to provide uniform control over the sale, purchase, transportation, manufacture, consumption and possession of alcoholic beverages in the state.
- Proposed Permanent Rules for Destroy Distressed Liquor Amendments - 15A .1603, .1604, .1701
- Proposed Permanent Rule for Tax Stamp Placement - 15A .1901
- Proposed Permanent Rules for Visible Indoor Advertising in Sports Arenas - 15B .1006
- Proposed Permanent Rule fo Define Sports and Entertainment Venues - 15B .0101
- Proposed Permenant Rules for Spirituous Liquor Special Events Fiscal Note - 15C .0101, .0102, .0901, .1301 - .1306
- Spitiuous Liquor Special Events Fiscal Note - 15C .0101, .0102. .0901. .1301- .1306
- More Announcements...