North Carolina is one of 17 control states and a member of the National Alcohol Beverage Control Association. As an agency under the Department of Public Safety, it is our overall objective to provide uniform control over the sale, purchase, transportation, manufacture, consumption and possession of alcoholic beverages in the state.
- Visible Indoor Advertising in Sports Arenas Permanent Rule Effective - 14B NCAC 15B .1006
- Tax Stamp Placement Permanent Rule Effective - 14B NCAC 15A .1901
- Spirituous Liquor Special Events Permit Permanent Rules Effective - 14B NCAC 15C .0101, .0102, .0901. and .1301 - .1306
- Nonprofit Raffle-Auction Alcohol Permanent Rule Effective - 14B NCAC 15A .2206
- Destroy Distressed Liquor Amendments Permanent Rules Effective - 14B NCAC 15A .1603, .1604 and .1701
- Define Sports & Entertainment Venues Permanent Rule Effective - 14B NCAC 15B .0101
- More Announcements...