North Carolina is one of 17 control states and a member of the National Alcohol Beverage Control Association. As an agency under the Department of Public Safety, it is our overall objective to provide uniform control over the sale, purchase, transportation, manufacture, consumption and possession of alcoholic beverages in the state.
- Adopted Permanent Rule for Refund Offer Redemption Revisions
- Proposed Permanent Rule for Increase Maximum Retail Discount Amendments - 14B NCAC 15B .1004
- Adopted Permanent Rules for Commission Operations
- 2019 ABC Legislation Passed
- Early Sunday Sales Information
- Proposed Permanent Rules for Local Board Operations Amendments - 15A NCAC .0900 - .1400
- More Announcements...