North Carolina is one of 17 control states and a member of the National Alcohol Beverage Control Association. As an agency under the Department of Public Safety, it is our overall objective to provide uniform control over the sale, purchase, transportation, manufacture, consumption and possession of alcoholic beverages in the state.
- Auction Sales Temporary Rules Effective
- Prohibited Statements in Advertising and on Labels - 14B NCAC .1003
- Proposed Permanent Rules for Growler Amendments
- 2018 Annual Alcohol Permit Renewal and Registration
- Early Sunday Sales Information
- Application for Permits Readoption Permanent Rules - 15A .0104, 15B .0102, .0103, .0113, .1104
- More Announcements...