North Carolina is one of 17 control states and a member of the National Alcohol Beverage Control Association. As an agency under the Department of Public Safety, it is our overall objective to provide uniform control over the sale, purchase, transportation, manufacture, consumption and possession of alcoholic beverages in the state.
- Application for Permits Readopted Rules Effective - 15A .0104, 15B .0102, .0103, .0113, .1104
- Prohibited Statements in Advertising and on Labels Readopted Rule Effective - 15B .1003
- Proposed Permanent Rules for Auction Sales
- Adopted Permanent Rules for Growler Amendments
- Unregistered Beer/Wine Retail Permits
- Early Sunday Sales Information
- More Announcements...