North Carolina is one of 17 control states and a member of the National Alcohol Beverage Control Association. As an agency under the Department of Public Safety, it is our overall objective to provide uniform control over the sale, purchase, transportation, manufacture, consumption and possession of alcoholic beverages in the state.
- Unregistered Beer/Wine Retail Permits
- Early Sunday Sales Information
- Do You Have DOR Non Compliance Issues?
- Off-Site Storage Permanent Rule Effective
- Auction Sales Temporary Rules Effective
- Prohibited Statements in Advertising and on Labels - 14B NCAC .1003
- More Announcements...